Recovery and restoration of the chapel of St. John the Baptist
Project: 500 pt
Experts: 0 pt
Utenti: 6 pt
Built in the 15th century, the Chapel or Confraternity of the disciplined of St. John the Baptist was completed in 1885. It was in a dreadful condition until the Municipal Council stepped in, renovating the structure and restoring the frescoes.